Enter your address to find your polling place, create your personalized voters' guide and find everything you need to vote! With your personalized guide, you will:
- see everything that will be on your ballot,
- compare candidates' positions side-by-side,
- print out a personalized ballot with your choices to take with you on Election Day.
Register to Vote
Are you registered to vote? You can check here.
Do you want to change your party, your address, your name or get an absentee ballot?
2020 Election Information
- Early Voting June 13 - June 21
- Deadline for Voter Registration May 29 in person and postmarked
- Application for Absentee Ballot June 16 postmarked; June 22 in person
- Early Voting October 24 - November 1
- Deadline for Voter Registration October 9 in person and postmarked
- Application for Absentee Ballot October 27 postmarked; November 2 in person
One of the key reforms adopted in 2019 by the Legislature is the provision for early voting across the state.
Fair Campaign Practices Committee
The purpose of the Westchester County Fair Campaign Practices Committee is to help set an acceptable standard for political discussion by offering a forum for identifying unfair campaign practices and promoting a climate in which candidates conduct honest and fair campaigns.
The Committee accepts written complaints from candidates about alleged unfair campaign practices, holds hearings and issues findings.
Visit The Westchester FCPC for more information about the Committee.
2019 School Board and Library Board Elections
Chappaqua School and Library Boards - May 21, 2019 Election
Voting will take place on Tuesday, May 21, 2019 from 7:00 am to 9:00 pm at Horace Greeley High School.